User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flight_rt View Post
    Ordered our 320G yesterday before the price increase. Sticker as the dealer made the build sheet was $93,500. We ended up at $65,500 plus our local sales tax which is $500. I could not get them to throw in a set of solid steps but they did split the cost with me so I got them for $218. We beat the price increase. The process and dealer have been good so far.
    Looks like a super solid deal! I wish our tax was only $500! Our total taxes were almost $7k!!
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum
    2019 Starcraft Mossy Oak 26BH - Getting ready to sell!
    2021 Momentum 395MS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm shopping for a 395MS factory order and in first round of pricing lowest i've seen was 30.67% off, this was without any negotiations.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmidd31 View Post
    I'm shopping for a 395MS factory order and in first round of pricing lowest i've seen was 30.67% off, this was without any negotiations.
    Might have given you an inflated MSRP? Seems like a hefty discount before you really get down to business.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Directly off build sheet MSRP. Dealer is known for super low pricing.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So searching for months on a momentum 351. I live in so cal and have gotten quotes from mike Thompson’s, trailer hitch rv, blue dog rv in Las Vegas, rv country in Laughlin, general rv in Utah. So after pulling the trigger this week on a 351 w/ 8k axles and disc brakes, 2 ac’s, patio system, outdoor entertainment, 2nd generation patio doors, and a couple other small options I was able to achieve 24.5% off through general rv. In my situation being on the west coast I’ve found that there is a cost for delivery from Indiana that east coast dealerships don’t have to pay nearly as much. I’ve contacted the 3 major transport companies to look into having it shipped from an east coast dealership and the cost ranged from $3500-$4k which would account for some of the additional charges us west coast rv’ers gave to pay.

This is my 5th rv I have bought and I am a research fanatic. I have always attained 30%
    on every rv prior to this one but bc of supply and demand that has definitely changed (at least on the west coast). So from my experience the 24.5% off for a custom build was the best I could accomplish. In my opinion General Rv was extremely professional, extremely patient and so far a very good experience, probably the best purchasing experience I’ve had.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m thrilled to see how many people have contributed to the data points for pricing on the grand design trailers. This is certainly benefit those who might be looking in the next 12 months.

Just an update on my purchase plan. I do live in Idaho and I’m heading to a family owned RV dealer in mid Indiana to pick up my 395 at the end of May. And just to summarize again I got a little bit over 30% off. How are yes I am traveling to go pick it up, but making a road trip out of it as I have the time to do so.

I think for those who are on the West Coast, there is probably a little bit more price pressure and there is delivery to deal with. I think at 25% off including the shipping cost probably doing pretty well in this current supply and demand environment.

Like tax and license, might be good to pull the shipping price out if you know it to further refine what percent off people are achieving. Not that it makes a huge difference but for some who are fanatic about the details it might.

Wish everybody the best success in getting a great deal on their RV.

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fiftyr View Post
    I’m thrilled to see how many people have contributed to the data points for pricing on the grand design trailers. This is certainly benefit those who might be looking in the next 12 months.

Just an update on my purchase plan. I do live in Idaho and I’m heading to a family owned RV dealer in mid Indiana to pick up my 395 at the end of May. And just to summarize again I got a little bit over 30% off. How are yes I am traveling to go pick it up, but making a road trip out of it as I have the time to do so.

I think for those who are on the West Coast, there is probably a little bit more price pressure and there is delivery to deal with. I think at 25% off including the shipping cost probably doing pretty well in this current supply and demand environment.

Like tax and license, might be good to pull the shipping price out if you know it to further refine what percent off people are achieving. Not that it makes a huge difference but for some who are fanatic about the details it might.

Wish everybody the best success in getting a great deal on their RV.
    What options and what was your MSRP? Great hear you got that discount.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmidd31 View Post
    Sounds like you are on track to get a really good deal!

What part of the country are you shopping in? And does your selected configuration include full body paint?

How about other fees and such?
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum
    2019 Starcraft Mossy Oak 26BH - Getting ready to sell!
    2021 Momentum 395MS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MSRP directly off GD Website Build Sheet. Options included full paint and several other items.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you in Oregon? We are and we are dealing with Roberson and RV Country.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast