Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Where to Buy?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where to Buy?

I'm wondering where folks buy their Travel Trailer supplies?
    I use Amazon, but have found other sites that are cheaper, but with shipping end up more expensive.

Any suggestions?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Jane View Post
    I'm wondering where folks buy their Travel Trailer supplies?
    I use Amazon, but have found other sites that are cheaper, but with shipping end up more expensive.

Any suggestions?
    Amazon, Walmart, direct from manufacturer, camping world, etrailer it really depends. We really shop around. Thanks to internet.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazon, Walmart, etrailer, big items I shop around internet and go with best price and reviews. There’s quite a few out there.
    Steve & Sue (pups:Sky & Sierra) Gardnerville, Nv
    2017 Refelection 297RSTS
    2017 Ford 350 CC 4x4 Lariat Superduty 6.7, Long Bed

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is our first TT so basically starting from scratch, trying to source hoses, regulators etc. From one place. Seems like amazon is gonna be my best bet due to shipping.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Jane View Post
    This is our first TT so basically starting from scratch, trying to source hoses, regulators etc. From one place. Seems like amazon is gonna be my best bet due to shipping.
    My advice is shop around and look at the bottom prince. But be careful, since Covid, some of the prices are way put of wack and might be best to wait a little for things to settle down and stock to be replenished.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been keeping an eye on prices of things via Amazon. If they drop to a decent price I've been purchasing them. Might be the way to go it seems.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Newbies here also. We have spent a lot of time watching the KYD and other similar YouTube channels and learned a lot.
    They are not sponsored by any of these companies and are very clear which couple of companies they do partner with, so this is a good list of things they have used and banged on over their several years now of mostly full timing.
    It’s been a helpful list for us to use. Some things we can do better elsewhere, but it’s also great as a checklist.
    https://www.amazon.com/keep-your-day...daydream+store

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the event someone else comes along, I found RVUpgradeStore.com and while not everything was the cheapest, the handful of items I did find were least expensive place and enough for their free shipping and saved me $38 vs. Buying on Amazon.

Also, thanks for the Amazon list, I seem to be on the right track with the items I think I need. I have most of those items (or similar) But the collapsible cones were a nice find!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The most fun I had when we got our Travel Trailer was I took a list of what I needed to Camping World and had a bit of a shopping spree just filling the cart. There were a few items that they didn't have that I got off Amazon, but for basic stuff (water hose, sewer hose and fittings, black tank treatment, wheel chocks, toilet paper, etc.) it was a lot of fun filling that cart. If you are going to join Good Sam for a discount I would recommend doing it first.

My wife and I also went to IKEA over our lunch break one day and had a great time on sheets, kitchen utensils, organizers, etc.

The internet definitely has its place though.

Matt & Michelle
    Tennessee
    2021 Imagine 3250BH
    2020 Ford F250 6.7L

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Camping world does seem to have competitive prices also. Especially for Sam club members. No plans to be one.

Ikea is a good idea for storage/organization. Have one in portland so not a bad idea!

I saved an extra $50 on my wdh and the ball came pre installed.