Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New GD 31MB owners

Hi all, I’m happy to be a new GD owner.
    We just sold our Thor Palazzo 33.3 MH. No issues with it, just looking for a change. We still have a couple kids that enjoy camping with us and the 31mb seemed like a winner for our situation.
    We are planning to purchase a 2016 Ram3500 with air suspension and factory fifth wheel hookups. Thinking of buying Andersen Ultimate Hitch, but still trying to decide what’s best for our situation.
    We chose the GD based on reviews. After owning Thor product we wanted to find something with a higher build quality. I read about issues with GD as well, but I also read that their customer service is bette than most. I’m a DIYer so most little things I can fix. Hoping for a good experience, but aware that things will pop up as we use it.
    We planned to downsize, but once we looked at a couple units this one just said “pick me”.
    We look forward to reading and sharing stories and ideas as we get some use out of her.

Ken
    Last edited by radar09; 02-07-2021 at 02:56 PM.