Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Metal Detecting

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Metal Detecting

I do a lot of Metal Detecting on my weekends and find a lot of cool coins and relics.
    I started selling metal detectors about 10 years ago

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Staloch,

I have never used a metal detector but it sure looks interesting and fun. I can even think of a few practical uses for one. I’ll have to start looking into it a little more.

What is the coolest thing you have found?

Mark
    Mark & Megan & Levi (our floppy eared four legged furry friend)
    2019 Reflection 303RLS
    2019 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Duramax
    B & W Companion

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MN-Mark View Post
    Hi Staloch,

I have never used a metal detector but it sure looks interesting and fun. I can even think of a few practical uses for one. I’ll have to start looking into it a little more.

What is the coolest thing you have found?

Mark
    I have found a lot of cool things over the years. Some of my favorites include
    A German Nazi ring, a Deere and Weber bicycle tag, civil war bullets and lots of
    Silver coins. Feel free to text or call me sometime if you want to talk about detectors.
    I usually have a few used ones on hand and several new ones
    701-320-7107
    Corey

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a Minelab which I get to use only a couple of times a year. Mostly on beaches but will use it more on my own property.
    New: 2021 Solitude 380FL
    Prior: 2016 Alpine 3600RS
    Tow: 2017 F350 Diesel Dually

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never used a metal detector but it always catch my interest whenever I see someone using it in person.
    Current Setup: 2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab long bed Dually | 2008 Lance 1055

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We enjoy watching Gary Drayton on The Curse of Oak Island using his to find artifacts! I'm thinking about getting one so we can use it on hikes, etc. Sounds like a lot of fun!
    Happy campers! / Lorna & Eric and our little furball, Finnan, Canandaigua, NY
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali HD 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel, Allison 6 speed transmission, 5th wheel setup, Pullrite SuperGlide 20k
    2018 Reflection 303RLS Built 3/2018, Dual AC's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use a metal detector fairly often, I have a Garrett AT Max, and won a Garrett AT Pro at the Garrett hunt in Canton, TX this year. I like to hunt beaches, schools and city parks. Usually when we camp, i get out early and detect some local area, while the wife and granddaughter sleeps.
    Will be traveling to Mammoth Cave, Louisville and Cincinnati in July 2021, if any locals in that area have a good permission to hunt, and wouldn't mind me tagging along with them. Would really like to find some civil war relics, they are hard to find in Oklahoma.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got back home from Myrtle Beach. Used my detector only a few times. We were at Myrtle Beach Travel Park and their beach. Really clean beach! I found a key (Walmart cut key) and a dime. 2nd day found a dime and quarter on the road while walking to the beach just looking down. There were at least 3 other people with detectors I saw at different times during the week so it's picked pretty good.
    New: 2021 Solitude 380FL
    Prior: 2016 Alpine 3600RS
    Tow: 2017 F350 Diesel Dually