Hello GD Crew -- I'm looking for some advice as I work out the last few bugs in my new wiring setup. I recently added lithium batts and a Victron Inverter/Charger into my 297RSTS. The last steps of the install included the trim out of the electrical service panel. From the shore power cable (coming in from the outside plug), I left the leg that we don't want to light up attached to the service panel and butt spliced the inverter leg (the other Hot and neutral) onto the new 50A cable running to the I/C...out to the Victron and back to the service panel for pass thru (including neutral and ground...zero issues here). I removed all (+) and (-) cables from the 12V portion of the service panel and replaced them with the (+) and (-) from the new battery bank. All of the 12V components inside of the TT work just fine.

On the original wiring for the 12V fuse block, there were two (+) 6GA cables screwed in and one (-) (trying to upload a pic but having troubles). One of the (+) terminations came from the WFCO converter and the other came off the block and disappeared toward the front of the camper...I assume this was the connection to the battery on the tongue for charging...or the buss bar that is up there. Most of the 12V items on the rig work just fine. I then removed the factory (new AGM) battery off of the front.

Here's the issue...Now my landing gear, stab jacks and (probably) electric brakes don't work. They needed that 12V power connection up front. Battery shut off was "on." I didn't notice this right away because the rig was set up and stationary in my driveway...but we had a trip last week and I had to put that AGM battery back in place and manually charge it. It's powering the main and stab jacks. This is not an ideal scenario...I'd like for everything to run off of the new LiFePO4 battery bank.

I still have an open slot on the 12V (+) so I can reconnect the (+) that ran up front. Is that my issue? Can anyone offer a best practice here to complete the job? (apologies, I know it's confusing without a pic)

***additional question: For the power shut-off in the pass thru, does power run from the 12V fuse block thru that and then on to the battery?

Thanks in advance, Oz.