I just bought a 30 foot 2021 Image 2600RB trailer last month. I full time and work in Kansas. Its 8 degrees outside and the only running water I have is cold coming from the kitchen sink, no hot water anywhere. I'm using the water in the fresh water tank, the water pump is working since I have water in the kitchen sink. Up until this cold spell I had hot and cold water everywhere. I've had several campers through the years but this is my first Grand Design. I think the fresh water tank is located under the kitchen sink somewhere and this is probably why I have cold water in the kitchen and the water pump is under the kitchen sink. So what is keeping the cold water from reaching the bathroom sink, toilet and shower from the pump and kitchen? Since there is no cold water getting to the bathroom means there's no water pressure for the hot water to be pushed through the hot water lines. Does this sound correct? I've had electric heaters blowing hot air under both kitchen and bathroom sinks which isn't helping. Question, the water lines from the kitchen (cold water to the bathroom and hot water coming back from the hot water tank) going back to the bathroom, are they in a heated duct or plenum? Is there a check valve somewhere that's keeping the cold water from reaching the bathroom and hot water tank and shower? Does Grand Design have a troubleshooting telephone number for assistance? Thanks for any input!!