I am full time in a 2019 GD momentum class G 25, it is the 8th of February and the 10th month of full time RV living. Weather has been below freezing every night for 3 months and below 20⁰f for 6 weeks with no issues. Yesterday I ran out of propane: refilled, hooked up tanks and only my hot water heater works. If the hot water flame is on sometime I can get the furnace lit, when the the water heater turns off the stove and furnace no longer work. The refrigerator worked on gas, and the stove will light up if the flame in the refer' is going, when it gose off so dose the stove. I'm bafled. I have checked the regulator even removed it and inspected it for moisture but it is clean and dry in side. Regulator is re-installed, I checked for leaks, same exact problem. No gas is getting to the furnis or range unless the water heater is running, the refer' and water heater work just fine. Is there a second regulator for the furnis hiding some where?

Seriously🥶 I'm keeping from freezing up with my skirting and a big space heater.