Hey all,

Wondering what folks think of what we saw today in a brand new 2021 310GK-R

We ordered a new 2021 310GK-R in November and we got a call from our dealer that it arrived today. But after checking it out we decided to take a step back and consider backing out or asking for a different 310GK due to the stuff we saw at first glance.

Here's the stuff we saw. Has anyone had this experience recently with a brand new 310GK-R?

1. The theater seats didn't have the little drink tables anymore. No hole for them at all. But what's truly strange is that the theater seat now just has a single cup holder in the center armrest. So only my wife or myself gets a place to put a drink while we're watching a movie or relaxing on the theater seats. We asked the dealer what was going on and were told that GD decided to stop adding the little tables because people didn't like them. But they didn't add a second cup holder like Jayco and Keystone have in their 5th wheels if they don't have the little built in drink tables. This is so bad it's a reason not to buy a particular 5th wheel if you have nowhere to set your drink down.

2. The shower fixture didn't match the rest of the bathroom fixtures. By this I mean that the new solitudes have black or perhaps dark brown shower trim, faucets and soap dish. The kitchen has the same look for the faucet of the sink. But the shower head itself, which is a big multi spray affair now was chrome in this solitude and looked nothing like the one on their website. If you look online at grand design, you'll see the new look for the shower fixtures. but in this solitude they used a completely different shower head that is bright chrome instead of the dark black/brown that everything else in teh bathroom and the kitchen faucet use. We asked them what the heck was going on and they told us that this is the way it used to be and that they hadn't quite switched over yet to the new fixture. However, we saw another solitude on the lot that had the new fixture that arrived a week earlier. So I call BS.

3. The water heater was rusted. The anode rod was all corroded and the opening to the water heater was really rusty. The water heater looked old or like it had been sitting out exposed to the elements for weeks.

4. The shades were black on the inside. The new 2021 solitudes are supposed to come with light colored shades to brighten up the interior. But this one had the dark ones you see in older solitudes.

5. The door to the water hook up where the nautilus is located wouldn't latch. The latch was just plain badly lined up such that it could never engage. No way to miss this if they bothered to check at the factory.