User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 Momentum 353G Electrical Schematics (ATS Location)

Hi folks, I am close to embarking on a new project to install a Victron Multiplus II on my 353G. I just finished my solar install of 400W of solar (planning to expand this soon) and 200AH of Lithium batteries.

Question is, does anyone know of schematics for the 353G and where the ATS might be located and/or if anyone has embarked on this project before and wants to chime in with details and more importantly pictures (I am a visual guy)

Thank you very much.

PS: Going all Victron

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not very likely to ever find wiring schematics of the trailer. Having said that, in almost ever instance that I know of in the Momentum lineup of trailers, the ATS is going to be behind the left wall of the outside storage area....the one that is basically under the tub/shower area. You will have to remove some screws on the left side wall (left side is with the door open and you standing outside and looking into the storage area). Once you get that wall down (pay attention on how it will go back up), you should see the ATS in there.

I don't own a 353G, I have a 394M but like I said, the Momentum lineup is pretty consistent with where they put the ATS. Good luck and do some stretching exercises before you shoehorn yourself in there!
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HAHA, thank you so much, I’ll warm up before I get started.