Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflection 150 Series - Bed Size

Can anyone weigh in - Due to overall weight ratings limitations and payload capacity - As much as i would like to get into a Solitude, looks like I'm going to be limited to the Reflection 150 Series (I need the lower Hitch weight offered by the 150 Series) -

Has anyone made a change to the bed size to be a King instead of the standard Queen - Either done this as a new order, or made modifications after purchase - for Many reasons - we're needing to have a King Bed -

Thanks for feedback

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DBISS7 View Post
    Can anyone weigh in - Due to overall weight ratings limitations and payload capacity - As much as i would like to get into a Solitude, looks like I'm going to be limited to the Reflection 150 Series (I need the lower Hitch weight offered by the 150 Series) -

Has anyone made a change to the bed size to be a King instead of the standard Queen - Either done this as a new order, or made modifications after purchase - for Many reasons - we're needing to have a King Bed -

Thanks for feedback
    We went with the 320 MKS and started with the Queen after seeing how little space is around the bed with a king. Almost cannot get into the closet with a king beside it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kevin & Deb. 2021 Reflection 320 MKS
    2018 Ford F-350 Diesel SRW Platinum
    Kevin and Deb. 50ST8R
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 320 MKS
    2018 Ford F-350 SRW 4x4 Diesel Platinum Edition

[/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a 220RK and put in a king bed. We bought a 12 inch multi layer foam, cut about 3 inches off the width and then cut it around the nightstands for a nice snug fit. An electric carving knife works well for the cutting.
    Here's a pic:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20201024_134800.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	32011
    2021 Winnebago 2932 5th wheel
    2020 F350 w/7.3 Godzilla
    2018 Reflection 220RK - sold 11/20
    2018 Titan XD 4x4 SL - sold 11/20

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We find the space around the bed, sides and end to be very restricted. It can be difficult to walk around without bumping into the blinds, cupboard, and door. Even trading places for closet access means some cozy navigation. And we are not large bodied!
    Rick

2019 Reflection 150 273MK
    2015 Ford F350 CC SB Lariat Powerstroke
    PullRite Superglide