User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type of Discount to MSRP should I expect?

Looking for a Reflection 340 RDS.

Pricing that I am getting quoted is all over the place. What the real world expected discount to MSRP?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill2e View Post
    Pricing that I am getting quoted is all over the place. What the real world expected discount to MSRP?
    If you search, you'll find more threads on this topic than you can shake a stick at...

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/thre...count&tab=3565

Welcome to the forum BTW!
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered a 2021 Reflection 303RLS at the end of November. MSRP of the 303 was $63,700 with options of freestanding table/chairs and second A/C unit. I checked with several dealers in Oregon and one in Texas. The lowest price I received was $52,059 and the highest was $57,635. I placed an order with Roberson RV in Salem, OR at $52,059, so 18% off MSRP is the best I could do. I was initially disappointed with the discount to MSRP, but then realized I was receiving a really good private-party price for my Outdoors RV travel trailer that I was selling. In the end it all balanced out. The 303 delivery is scheduled for March.
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    2021 Ford F350 Lariat CCSB 7.3L 4.30 Axle, B&W Companion Hitch

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for a Reflection 340 RDS.

Typically, in the past (pre-COVID), reductions of 20-30% were not unusual. With the demand for RVs currently, it's not quite as good now, about 12-20%.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We closed on our Solitude 310 GK-R just a few days ago on the 6th. I got them down about 27% off full MSRP.
    I probably could have gotten another % or two, but it was worth it to us to buy local and not have to mess with transport.
    Win-win for first time buying, was the thought process.
    Colin & Tracy
    '21 Chevy Silverado 3500HD LTZ/Z71/SRW, Long bed, Anderson UH
    '21 Solitude 310 GK-R

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM0397 View Post
    We closed on our Solitude 310 GK-R just a few days ago on the 6th. I got them down about 27% off full MSRP.
    I probably could have gotten another % or two, but it was worth it to us to buy local and not have to mess with transport.
    Win-win for first time buying, was the thought process.
    Thank you!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
    Typically, in the past (pre-COVID), reductions of 20-30% were not unusual. With the demand for RVs currently, it's not quite as good now, about 12-20%.
    Well then I guess I'll keep what I have.

I was offered a fair deal with discount and trade at the RV show last month, unfortunately the RV was too much for my truck to safely pull.

The offers I am getting now are not even close.

Sorry, but I'm not paying full freight on a unit that never sits a day on there lot and then letting them low ball me on my trade.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased (last week) Reflection 31MB and was 28-29% off. There are a couple dealers who are very direct and to the point on pricing, of the 10 or so we looked at we had 2 of them that were direct and to the point.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking to buy a 340rds myself. Having problems finding a dealer willing to deal in central Florida. Also, we talking 30% off including freight?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered our 320G today. Got 31% off MSRP not including tax.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast