User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsquared23 View Post
    Is that a 6 3/4 foot box or an 8 foot box with your Extang trifold?
    We have the full size box so there is a bit of room in front and behind the hitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kevin & Deb. 2021 Reflection 320 MKS
    2018 Ford F-350 Diesel SRW Platinum
    Kevin and Deb. 50ST8R
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 320 MKS
    2018 Ford F-350 SRW 4x4 Diesel Platinum Edition

[/SIGPIC]

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. My new truck is the shorter box. I am wondering whether a folding tonneau would be able to lay flat in front of the hitch. I have seen it work on some truck/fifth wheel combinations but with my previous trailer and truck it didn't work. I had to stand up the folding cover behind the cab which I did not like. That's one reason I prefer the retractable style of tonneau. Unfortunately those are a lot more money. I'm picking up the new truck on Wednesday. I will have a closer look when I get it before I make a final decision on what tonneau to buy.
    Tom and Jan
    Surrey BC Canada
    2017 Solitude 310GK, new to us Nov. 2020
    2021 F350

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsquared23 View Post
    Ok. My new truck is the shorter box. I am wondering whether a folding tonneau would be able to lay flat in front of the hitch. I have seen it work on some truck/fifth wheel combinations but with my previous trailer and truck it didn't work. I had to stand up the folding cover behind the cab which I did not like. That's one reason I prefer the retractable style of tonneau. Unfortunately those are a lot more money. I'm picking up the new truck on Wednesday. I will have a closer look when I get it before I make a final decision on what tonneau to buy.
    Tsqaured = My truck is here picking it up on Tuesday. F250 short box. I am going with the Retrax not sure if it will be the all aluminum or polycarbonate. I am selling my Bakflip MX4 because I don`t want to use it folded up against the window.
    2021 F250 XLT CCSB 6.2, 4.30, Iconic Silver, 2021 GD REFLECTION 295RL. PULLRITE SUPERGL. 2914
    2017 F250 Lariat CCSB 6.2 3.73, Caribou , 2013 COACHMEN FREEDOM EXPRESS 281RLDS
    2008 F150 XLT CCSB 5.4 3.55 Blue, 2008 STARCRAFT TT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123