Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to forum but not to camping

Hello all
    We have made the somewhat normal ride on our. Life of camping. Started in a tent,then to tents as the children got a little older. Then to a pop up camper. Then back to tents. Then in 2017 we bought our first hard side camper. We bought a Shasta oasis 26rl. We love the camper but it is to big. It tows great. At around 32 ft finding spots in state parks is hard.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear you, we tent camped for years when the kids were little, I still recall the joy of arriving after dark and setting up two tents in the dark while the sleepy heads mulled around trying to help. We moved to a 25' Prowler light TT in 2000 pulled with a Bronco then did the old more truck, more trailer, more truck routine until our first fifth wheel in 2011. My wife and I still backpack one or twice per year, just enough to remind me I'm getting too old to sleep on the ground (without alcohol).
    2021 Reflection 303RLS Pulled by 2019 F350 Crew cab diesel with Andersen hitch
    Still own: 2010 Heartland Elkridge 34DSRL