Hi All,

My wife and I just picked up our new 2021 Reflection 303RLS last Friday (2/5/2021). Looking forward to the expansive living space compared to our 2010 Elkridge 34DSRL. The 303 is about four feet shorter but with opposing slides and no back bedroom/loft is feels gigantic.

We love to travel and camp and we spend a lot of time camped out on our 21 acres in Eastern Oregon. I'm super stoked about mods and so far this forum has been a real inspiration. I added a 2K Xantrex inverter/charger to my Elkridge years ago and four Trojan 6v batteries. I added a Renogy 400W solar kit last year and it's been great so far. This time around I'm planning on making a significantly more advanced off grid setup since the 303 is way more advanced and now I can afford to splurge a little.

I still have the Elkridge and will probably park it on our property for the summer for kids/guests and keep the 303 at home so we can use it when we are traveling elsewhere. At nearly 3K lbs lighter I won't mind towing it east when we visit the Elkridge, lol. My wife is semi-retired (babysits grandkids now) and I have about four more years to go. Our kids are scattered across the country so we have some traveling in our future.

Looking forward to making new friends.

Darrin and Mary