We are looking at a couple of different units - the 351M/381M and the 397TH (wife likes the 2nd shower idea and the larger passthrough is a big plus). Have a couple of initial questions:

Refrigerator - is any part of the refrigerator accessible when slides are in on these units? If not, can you move just the kitchen slide to gain accessibility? For those with the residential fridge option... we were told it would run on 12v when not on shore power (of the inverter). True? And if so... what is the typical run-time given your battery setup?

351M/381M passthrough storage - seems very small, especially compared to our Reflection. Anyone use a pull-out system in that space (shelf on rollers; forget who makes LCI or Morryde maybe)?

Double vs Triple axles - We live off of a very narrow road with deep culverts on each side. My dually and another car can pass... but barely. I can get my 35ft Reflection in today (can only drive in from one direction, and must back out the same way- trailer wheels run over a tad bit of dirt on corner of drive). I will be widening the driveway at the street to accommodate our eventual new unit... but will still be a fairly tight turn. Am I looking for issues with a triple axle (43ft+ unit) with this kind of tight turn?

Thanks in advance.