Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brandtb1919 View Post
    I just happen to have more pictures. The area behind the entry side is not too interesting, just the central vac. I was however disappointed to discover that the nut for the shower drain was completely loose. I'm sure the basement would have flooded after the first full shower. Goes to show how careful you are at the PDI, there is always something. I have not bought a perfect trailer yet. Gonna have to do more poking around and see what else was missed.

Brian
    Talk about "Johnny on the spot !" Yes, pretty clean looking both the install and cleanliness too. I think this may be the first GDRV where I seen wire looms being used......nice !

Longmont, CO. My sister move to Longmont in the mid 60s (true cow town then and not many people) living there for 30 or so years. One of her daughters lives in Berthoud and the other in Longmont. One of my good buddies lives in Loveland. We were just there in June last year. I spent a lot of time in the Rockies over the last 4 plus decades......really enjoy the CO Rockies.

Thanks, again for sharing the pictures, Brian.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe with supply issues they decided to save wire. I don’t know how many feet of wire in mine is just laying or snaked around. Definitely not that neat.
    Charlie
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R
    2020 RAM Longhorn DRW Cummins /Aisin

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cfowler55 View Post
    Maybe with supply issues they decided to save wire. I don’t know how many feet of wire in mine is just laying or snaked around. Definitely not that neat.
    Charlie
    I like to think that GD heard all of the comments about the mess in the basements. There are a lot of us out there that pull that panel off on the first day home and start looking around. You do have a point though.
    Brian and Lisa - Longmont, CO
    2021 Solitude 310GK
    2022 F350 Lariat DRW Powerstroke
    Firestone airbags - WirelessOne Airlift
    B&W Companion 20K
    Tireminder TPMS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12