Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TSD Fuel Program Update

Got an email this morning from TSD Logistics

Good evening TSD Fuel card holders. We have some great news. TA/Petro has come back to us with some great rates. They will likely be the lowest price out of all of our vendors.

We have also added Kwik Trip and Kwik Star to our discount program with 10 cents off per gallon. We are reaching out to others now to see if we can increase to some of the smaller chains. Our current discount network is TA, Petro, Loves, Road Ranger, SAAP Brothers, Ambest, Kwik Trip and Kwik Star.

Just thought I'd share

Mike
    Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
    2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 367BHS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes we all got the e-mail and it is great news.

TA/Petro , Lower than Loves ? WOW. I just saved a $1.02 a gallon at Loves last week. It's only going to get better for us as they add more truck stops to the list.. The numbers are growing way beyond what TSD ever thought. Their barging power is getting bigger by the month now.
    Last edited by ScopesNC; 05-08-2020 at 05:41 PM.
    Jim T.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScopesNC View Post
    Yes we all got the e-mail and it is great news.

TA/Petro , Lower than Loves ? WOW. I just saved a $102 a gallon at Loves last week. It's only going to get better for us as they add more truck stops to the list.. The numbers are growing way beyond what TSD ever thought. Their barging power is getting bigger by the month now.
    If you are saving $102 a gallon, you need to buy a fleet of tankers and storage facilities right away!
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkwilson View Post
    If you are saving $102 a gallon, you need to buy a fleet of tankers and storage facilities right away!
    I'd never use enough of it before it goes bad.
    Unless my math is way off yep it was a $1.02 at the pump saved using the TSD/ ESF card.

Now granted I do have to give up 10% to TSD on what I saved. So knock that around all you want.

If they save me even more using TA and Petro all the better.
    Last edited by ScopesNC; 05-08-2020 at 01:25 PM. Reason: spelling
    Jim T.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScopesNC View Post
    I'd never use enough of it before it goes bad.
    Unless my math is way off yep it was a $1.02 at the pump saved using the TSD/ ESF card.

Now granted I do have to give up 10% to TSD on what I saved. So knock that around all you want.

If they save me even more using TA and Petro all the better.
    Oh, paying one dollar and two cents... I thought they were saving one hundred and two dollars per gallon. I was just getting ready to look for a new TV and was going to let the TSD card make the payments.
    Jerry & Kelly Powell
    Zebulon, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R :target:

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish I had a TA nearby. I have FlyingJ about 2 miles away (no more discount, so I've stopped using them at all), Loves about 20 miles away, and TA a long haul, probably 40 miles. That said, I'm saving close to buck a gallon at Loves right now, so, even if TA is better, we're starting to split hairs here (it's already close to a 50% discount!).

When FlyingJ left the program, I bought a big transfer tank and mounted it to a trailer, that way I can drive up to Loves less often, come back with a few 100 gallons of fuel and be set for a little while. Sucks, I wouldn't have had to buy that if FJ had stayed in the program, but.. It works, even if it's a little less convenient.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePowells View Post
    Oh, paying one dollar and two cents... I thought they were saving one hundred and two dollars per gallon. I was just getting ready to look for a new TV and was going to let the TSD card make the payments.
    I did typo that one . LOL Dang you Zebulon, people.

You go with your plan and what you think. You'll be just fine and that TV will get paid for in no time. You folks from Zebulon, got it going on any who.
    Last edited by ScopesNC; 05-08-2020 at 05:44 PM.
    Jim T.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I just filled up at a TA near me ($1.62 a gallon!) using my TSD card. But for giggles I used the app to find out what Love’s price was and there was NO DISCOUNT at Love’s. I tried calling TSD but they just had music playing - nobody answered.

Anyone also not seeing a discount at Love’s? Sure hope we’re not losing another truck stop chain :-/

Bob

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovers View Post
    Well I just filled up at a TA near me ($1.62 a gallon!) using my TSD card. But for giggles I used the app to find out what Love’s price was and there was NO DISCOUNT at Love’s. I tried calling TSD but they just had music playing - nobody answered.

Anyone also not seeing a discount at Love’s? Sure hope we’re not losing another truck stop chain :-/

Bob
    Oh man, I hope not. I'm seeing the same thing on my app, Loves is showing 1.99 a gallon (my new go to station), the TA in the other direction is showing 1.37/gallon. I'm assuming the 1.99 is undiscounted. Actually, I just looked at it, Loves is still showing a discount, (.16/gallon) where TA is showing the "normal" discount of about .70-.80/gallon.

Man, that would suck if Loves has to go too. Once again, "in the program" vs not in the program is getting close to 1/2 price, so I'll drive it if need be, I just hope not!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Loves where I’m at isn’t showing any discount on the ap. won’t be so good if we lose that

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast