User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Size of shower in 395ms

The new 2021 shower setup is nice as it give you access to the bathroom from bedroom and hallway. However, it seems the shower is now smaller then the standard 36" x 48" shower. Can anyone confirm this? If so what is the true size?

My dealer said the shower is the same on all M class coaches, but judging by the video and pics I've seen it appears smaller. We are on the fluffy side so going smaller will require more miles around the track.

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is definitely significantly smaller. Dealer is incorrect. It's about enough room for a single adult to shower and turn around in the shower but expect to bump walls a bit. But it's a trade off for the floor plan.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think the dealer was correct. On the Momentum 395MS the shower is about 33" x 27"

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree it is smaller. Found this video who did a great job walking through their new 395ms. Love the layout but I'm afraid the shower may be a little too small for us fluffy people.

https://youtu.be/nYykdajXX3U?t=860

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NDanecker View Post
    I agree it is smaller. Found this video who did a great job walking through their new 395ms. Love the layout but I'm afraid the shower may be a little too small for us fluffy people.

https://youtu.be/nYykdajXX3U?t=860
    I'm very fluffy ( 6'2 @ 350) so I'll be tight squeezing when we pick up our trailer on Monday.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Texas.Yankee View Post
    I'm very fluffy ( 6'2 @ 350) so I'll be tight squeezing when we pick up our trailer on Monday.

Nice! Best of luck with delivery and your new RV! I'm about 5-11 and 400 so might have you on fluffy. LOL.

Thanks

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 2021 395MS shower is 33 1/2 x 27 wall to wall. With the shower system bringing width to 31 1/2 x 27.

I am 6 foot 230 lbs. My only complaint is I have to squat to squeegee out the shower when done.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to follow up. As a result of the smaller shower and few other wants/needs we decided to go with the 349m instead. Left deposit yesterday and very excited. Now the dreaded wait. Thank you everyone who responded.