User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Managing two grey water tanks with separate drains.

Our 2019 329KKS has two gray water tanks, one for the bathroom and one for the kitchen. (I am used to dealing with one black and one gray.) The bathroom gray and black tanks dump through the gates into the hose. Meanwhile, the kitchen tank drain is not connected to the drain hose. So to drain the kitchen tank, we need to remove the sewer hose from the front gates and connect to the kitchen gate. This is awkward and cumbersome. What am I missing? Is there a simpler way?
    Thanks

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SummitJim View Post
    Our 2019 329KKS has two gray water tanks, one for the bathroom and one for the kitchen. (I am used to dealing with one black and one gray.) The bathroom gray and black tanks dump through the gates into the hose. Meanwhile, the kitchen tank drain is not connected to the drain hose. So to drain the kitchen tank, we need to remove the sewer hose from the front gates and connect to the kitchen gate. This is awkward and cumbersome. What am I missing? Is there a simpler way?
    Thanks
    The 320MKS is the same way. The galley has its own dump and sewer near the back.

I have 3 10' sections, and a Y connector. Usually that is enough for us.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Mark and Mary. I see where this is a really simple and effective solution. Somehow I drew a mental block on this. I have found the Camco part.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm... Missed this.
    The front dump is the bath and sewer, the rear one is for the kitchen on our 2650. I replaced the rear cap with one that has a garden hose nipple on it. On the front I have a 45-degree clear elbow and a clear 3" straight extension. I drilled a hole in the side of the extension and epoxied a female garden hose fitting into it. To cross connect them I made a hose from water feature or pond hose. It's 3/4" I.D., flexible, light, and coils easily for storage. Since it only handles kitchen water I'm not worried about it clogging. And the small hose stores easier than a long 3" sewer line and "Y".
    2019 F-250 Supercab
    2017 Imagine 2650RK