US Army retired. Married to the same woman for 51years and been camping most of those years. Started out in tents, then with an extended Dodge van I made into a camper. Then graduated to a 24 ft 1978 Winnebago Brave (1981) followed by a 32 ft Pace Arrow (1992). We shipped the Winnebago to Germany (1983)when were stationed there and drove it into France Spain, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and to England. After the kids were grown we moved into the fifth wheels. Started with a new 2006 35 foot Carriage Compass we had for 13 years then to the more Luxurious used 2016 38ft Forest River Cardinal (in 2018). Bathroom too small, bedroom too tight and storage-still trying to find it. Beautiful trailer but we sold it and after extensive research settled on the Grand Design Solitude 373 FB. Important the wife is happy. I am an engineer that likes to take things apart to see how they work, make them better if I can, and build things mostly out of wood. Look forward to exchanging and sharing with everyone.