Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gripper Mat

Quote Originally Posted by Koda61 View Post
    Hello All,
    Does anyone have any recommendations on how to keep cargo placed in the aforementioned area from shifting around! I thought perhaps spring tension rods would work and allow for compartmentalization. I am not interested in Moryde slide out tray as it wastes a lot of space. Has anyone used a rubberized floor covering? Thanks in advance to all that respond.

Annie n Leo
    2020 GMC 3500HD CC,SHORTBED,SRW 4x4 DURAMAX
    UpState NY
    https://www.amazon.com/Veken-Non-Sli...25&tag=mh0b-20

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koda61 View Post
    Hello All,
    Does anyone have any recommendations on how to keep cargo placed in the aforementioned area from shifting around! I thought perhaps spring tension rods would work and allow for compartmentalization. I am not interested in Moryde slide out tray as it wastes a lot of space. Has anyone used a rubberized floor covering? Thanks in advance to all that respond.

Annie n Leo
    2020 GMC 3500HD CC,SHORTBED,SRW 4x4 DURAMAX
    UpState NY
    We are very weight conscience and so do not have our basement filled to the brim. I ended up buying a rubberized mat on Amazon called Rubber-Cal. You can order it in different sizes and it is only 1/8 inch thick. The plastics totes do not move around on it and I really like the looks of the diamond plate.
    2019 29rs
    2007 Ram diesel, 4x4 long bed
    CDL with tanker, hazmat, emergency vehicle, and bus endorsements

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much to all that responded to this thread and provided suggestions, humor, and advice! It has certainly been an enlightening experience. I went to Amazon and found a plethora of “ rubber “ mats that I think will do quite nicely. We wish all respondents clear sunny skies and favorable temperatures. Stay safe n healthy. Happy Trails
    Annie n Leo
    UPSTATE, NY
    2020 S-Class 3350
    2020 GMC SIERRA DENALI 3500 CC Shortbox SRW 4x4, 6.6L DURAMAX/Allison 10 speed 3.42 gears

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123