User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am currently waiting on my GD Transend 245 RL due to come off assemble line 3/31/21. but we have already purchased 3 vent covers, have a mattress replacement,
    TPMS system, extra 12 volt deep cycle battery, swap out 9 in 2 way fan for bathroom vent, portable generator w/ box to attach to rear bumper along with support
    brackets for the rear bumper. Also want to purchase another 165 watt solar panel to daisy chain to the one GD has on the roof. This is all before the first trip.

Big John
    2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn
    2021 GD Transend 245 RL

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbphillips View Post
    I've seen a lot of mattress comments, but I was quite surprised to find the standard, rather thin Serta quite acceptable, at least for a couple days. Is it possible they stepped it up a little for 2021 models?
    I agree, our 2021 Imagine came with a Serta memory foam mattress and the wife and I both were pleasantly surprised with it and are now considering keeping it. We just got back from our maiden voyage and slept extremely well all 4 nights....
    Jeff and Debbie
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    2015 Ram2500 Laramie CC 6.7 Cummins Diesel w/air-ride auto leveling
    USMC Veteran

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavysledz View Post
    I agree, our 2021 Imagine came with a Serta memory foam mattress and the wife and I both were pleasantly surprised with it and are now considering keeping it. We just got back from our maiden voyage and slept extremely well all 4 nights....
    Memory foam? I know our pre-mid-2021 sure isn't memory foam. It's not terrible, though.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbphillips View Post
    Memory foam? I know our pre-mid-2021 sure isn't memory foam. It's not terrible, though.
    Yes sir, it is a memory foam mattress with a dark blue outer cover that is removable.
    Jeff and Debbie
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    USMC Veteran

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavysledz View Post
    Yes sir, it is a memory foam mattress with a dark blue outer cover that is removable.
    That's pretty sweet. Ours definitely wasn't memory foam, just some kind of lightweight foam maybe 6 inches thick. We never even took it out of the plastic, we put in our new 12" memory foam mattress the day we bought the trailer and then gave away the cheap mattress that came in the rig.
    Current: 2021 Transcend 261BH, 2019 Ford F250 SRW SWB CC 6.2 - Picture
    Previous: 2016 Jayco X213, 2014 F150 EB 3.5

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rootusrootus View Post
    That's pretty sweet. Ours definitely wasn't memory foam, just some kind of lightweight foam maybe 6 inches thick. We never even took it out of the plastic, we put in our new 12" memory foam mattress the day we bought the trailer and then gave away the cheap mattress that came in the rig.
    Well, I think you're right....I went out and unzipped the cover and it is the typical yellow colored foam but does have a thin layer of white foam on the top and bottom. So I guess it is not technically memory foam but was comfortable enough for me (for now).
    Jeff and Debbie
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    USMC Veteran

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    I am currently waiting on my GD Transend 245 RL due to come off assemble line 3/31/21. but we have already purchased 3 vent covers, have a mattress replacement,
    TPMS system, extra 12 volt deep cycle battery, swap out 9 in 2 way fan for bathroom vent, portable generator w/ box to attach to rear bumper along with support
    brackets for the rear bumper. Also want to purchase another 165 watt solar panel to daisy chain to the one GD has on the roof. This is all before the first trip.

Big John
    2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn
    2021 GD Transend 245 RL
    Just make sure that the bracket they put on for your generator does not attach to the square bumper for the sewer hose. Those do not hold weight very well at all. In fact many times they break off over the course of a year just holding a bicycle rack. Make sure that the generator rack attaches to the frame only and not that Square tube.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My salesman told me (don't know how factual) that the Transcends with the door over the tires come with the fold out steps. Can't hang the step box over the wheels and tires.
    Tim and Nora
    2021 Reflection 315 RLTS
    2021 Silverado HD 2500 Duramax

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArviscCopley View Post
    We have 2020 Solitude, the sofa is crap. What would make a good replacement?
    La-Z Boy has a line of saller recliners that we purchased for our last trailer. Not cheap but nice and comfortable
    2010 Jayco 26(SOLD)
    2011 Keystone Outback 277RL(SOLD)
    2021 Grand Design 268BH
    2013 Ford F250 XLT, 6.2L Gas

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234