This is a very specific model & mod question:

Any '20 or '21 model Chevy-GMC owners out there with the Trailer package to include the integrated truck computer/app for towing:

For our 310 GK, the stock wheels are from a company called Lionshead - www.lionsheadtireandwheel.com
One can purchase 4 extra internal TPMS monitors from Chevy and add those to the dashboard system for real-time monitoring. These are internally mounted so you need to take the wheels to a tire service place to have the tires removed, valve stems replaced, and everything remounted. Just a few hoops to jump through, but the upside is no external TPMS transmitters screwing up your valve stems.

My brother, who has a '20 GMC Denali and a Forest River 5th'er, bought the 4x TPMS monitors only to discover the valve stem hole on his stock wheels are just a hair different in size than the TPMS stem system, so he's SOL and either needs to buy new wheels or return the TPMS transmitters and go with aftermarket stem-mounted.

So here's the question: Has anyone here added the Chevy/GMC factory TPMS monitors to your rig tires? If yes, did you experience any issues with size matching? I know I need to call both Chevy and Lionshead, but figured I'd ask the question here first if anyone has tried to tackle this upgrade yet.

If no, I might be the guinea pig!

-Colin