Thanks everyone...
I have been researching since last summer, but of course the pandemic created a firestorm of sales and it was hard to look through "skeleton" inventory and could only do online walkthroughs. But I have recently been able to get opportunities. I have been conflicted between Jayco Eagle and GD reflection 5th Wheels. To be transparent - I am also a member on a Jayco forum as well asking similar questions:
Through your experiences, If you all could breakdown quality of build/construction, customer service, amenities etc... on both or either that you like/dislike.. a la carte options vs all in one .....convince me!

Also, This is going to be a Full time Rig as long as possible - hopefully. I

have seen GD and Jayco build tours on Youtube... and like the overall construction of GD especially around the windows with aluminum framing and lamination testing.... Jayco also has good construction especially with roofing and their lamination though not sure how their testing is and think it is only spot checks vs GD does it on every panel.... from what I have researched.

Does anyone know if the 2022 models will do away with carpeting like most of the industry is doing?

Anyway, thanks

Rob