User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can I see pics of your Transcend 265BH ??

Hey Everyone,

Can I see pictures of your 265BH ?? Any modifications you did? Decorations? Towing?

I just like to see what people are doing with it? I am in the market for one and looking for Ideas!

Thanx

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a year now of owning ours we wouldn’t change a thing.. Looked at all the others in the Imagine line and hated the colors inside and the layout. Tons of storage for everything you want to bring..I’ll post pics in a couple of days..
    We’ve put 12k on it with no problems.. Thats to the Rockies and to Key West as well as multiple other trips..
    The bath your wife will love is bigger compared to anything out there in it’s class..And the couch that faces the large table is perfect for family to feel like home...
    Immediately change the cheap tires on it to Goodyear Endurance or up your rim size and get Michilin .
    Changed the bathroom faucet and shower to residential units..
    Added large LED lights to each corner of the bumper and one on each side of the trailer half way down to turn on when backing in somewhere or for a flat..
    Valterra sewer hose holder to underside of the camper near sewer outlet.. Het the adjustable one for larger hose sections..
    Maxxair covers for all vent openings on top..use nylon nuts so they want loosen up..
    Plan on upgrading the jacks to 7500 pound jacks with two extra in the middle..
    Also this thing has a big but that hangs out so I welded rollers to movable 2inch hitch adapters for the bumper. A lot of drop offs in the west and have dragged my but too much so I don’t want to mess this nice camper up.. I plan on redesigning this bumper up and out from the edge of the camper.. Crappy design to have it so close to the body to spare a few inches..
    So sorry for the rambling and poor grammar but this camper is incredible for our needs .I’ll try to remember to send pics..

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to add.. I wish the designers had a clue when designing the little things .. The awning is nowhere near where it needs to be.. If I ordered this again I would put the awning as far to the left as possible so it actually covers the door and steps when it rains.. And add at my cost another awning to cover the other door.. The awning on this coach serves no purpose except for sunlight on this camper.
    It’s ridiculous that they don’t think of things like this when designing the layout. I’m sure it would have no effect on the wiring or structural issue if moved to another location.
    Sorry for the rant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolltide1 View Post
    Just to add.. I wish the designers had a clue when designing the little things .. The awning is nowhere near where it needs to be.. If I ordered this again I would put the awning as far to the left as possible so it actually covers the door and steps when it rains.. And add at my cost another awning to cover the other door.. The awning on this coach serves no purpose except for sunlight on this camper.
    It’s ridiculous that they don’t think of things like this when designing the layout. I’m sure it would have no effect on the wiring or structural issue if moved to another location.
    Sorry for the rant
    Our 265BH has 2 doors, 1 into the living/kitchen area and another into the bedroom. The main door into the living area is covered by the awning, aren't all the 265BH like this?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anderson0172 View Post
    Our 265BH has 2 doors, 1 into the living/kitchen area and another into the bedroom. The main door into the living area is covered by the awning, aren't all the 265BH like this?
    There are all made the same but the awning is way to close to the door itself to keep anything other than a drizzle from coming in the the door when you open it . If it were mounted to the far left of the coach it would cover the door way better when raining.