User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gray Tank Overflow

Hey everybody. Got my 3250BH out of winterization and took it for a trip, and the shower was left on slightly overnight. The gray tank backed up into the shower and camper a little, but not too bad, and must have overflowed slightly into the underbelly. There was water leaking out under there but now it has stopped and everything appears to be functioning fine. Anything to worry about? Should I have dealer drop underbelly and take a look? Wondering if this is just a run of the mill screw up or if I should have big concerns that I did some damage. Thanks!

Matt & Michelle
    Tennessee
    2021 Imagine 3250BH
    2020 Ford F250 6.7L

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisRebel82 View Post
    Hey everybody. Got my 3250BH out of winterization and took it for a trip, and the shower was left on slightly overnight. The gray tank backed up into the shower and camper a little, but not too bad, and must have overflowed slightly into the underbelly. There was water leaking out under there but now it has stopped and everything appears to be functioning fine. Anything to worry about? Should I have dealer drop underbelly and take a look? Wondering if this is just a run of the mill screw up or if I should have big concerns that I did some damage. Thanks!
    Water is the worst cause of damage in the RV industry. You need to follow the path of where the water drained start to finish. It all needs to be dried and anything wet like insulation, replaced. Definitely drop the underbelly to inspect. Whether by you or dealer, but the longer you wait, the worse the potential damage.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ that's what I'd be doing.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, not the news I wanted to hear but the news I needed to hear. Thanks guys I will get under there and see whats going on!

Matt & Michelle
    Tennessee
    2021 Imagine 3250BH
    2020 Ford F250 6.7L

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll be fine....

There isn't anything in the underbelly of an Imagine that it is going to hurt. You don't have fiberglass insulation or anything like that.

The drain pipes are not hard plumbed to the tanks. They have rubber gaskets. If you overfill the tanks, they can leak a bit.

Enjoy your trailer....
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisRebel82 View Post
    Well, not the news I wanted to hear but the news I needed to hear. Thanks guys I will get under there and see whats going on!
    Chances are it'll be minimal or no damage, so I wouldn't panic. But if it doesn't dry out, that's when you have issues further along. Just follow and inspect and dry along the way.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just because the water stopped dripping out doesn't mean it is all gone under there. If you have a coroplast liner then the water is perhaps sitting in the low spots. I would at least open it up and drain whatever is left instead of letting it slosh around in there.
    Hobo Bill
    From Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
    Traveling Full Time Across the US
    2019 Reflection 5th Wheel 337RLS
    2007 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW Cummins 6.7 Turbo Diesel
    Goodrich T/A KO2 All Terrain Tires
    Reese RP30081 20K
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]