Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LazyDays RV Elkhart

I'll try this again. I posted the following and had three responses this morning, but now they're gone. I would love your feedback.

I'm looking to purchase a new Solitude S-class 3540 GK-R. The closest dealer to me that has one is LazyDays RV in Elkhart. Does anyone have any thoughts on this dealer and their service? I also would like to know if anyone who has purchased from them if the PDI by them was done properly and if the purchaser inspection was allowed to be done as thoroughly as needed. Also, how was their pricing?
    Thank you for your honest comments.
    Mark Lewis

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We purchased our Solitude from Lazy Days RV in Tampa, FL so I cannot speak directly to the Elkhart dealership. Our sales experience was very good, efficient, professional and helpful. We made the purchase with no intention of returning for service or repairs so we have no specific service experience but the on-line reviews were consistently poor, which is not uncommon among RV dealers service facilities.
    Regards, Bruce, Lin An, Kenji & Suki (Our two Akitas)
    2019 Solitude 310GK-R
    2015 Ram 3500 Big Horn CC, TD, Aisin Tranny, DRW