Quote Originally Posted by Texsinbad View Post
Newbie looking to buy a Thousand Trails Membership.

Prefer Elite and above.

Thanks
When I purchased a MH back in 2007 I received a ‘free’ limited membership in 1000 Trails for sitting through one of their high pressure sales sessions that’s only supposed to last 2 hours but they’ll gladly stretch it out to a 1/2 day if they think they can hook you. The ‘free’ membership cost $600 / yr to renew and it was only for 3 sites, so we dropped it. In those days, if you wanted the full package with Encore priveledges, you did have to purchase a pretty expensive package upwards of $5k if I remember correctly. Those were the days when people used to buy memberships from others who were no longer going to use them. You still had to pay the annual membership, but you got access.

I recently did an extensive research of the 1000 Trails memberships, today, and I can tell you it does not work that way any longer. Essentially now, you get what you pay for and it’s good for a year (with only one finance exception). Those prices are competitive with the annual prices they used to charge their lifetime members. So win / win.

So, there are no more lifetime memberships to buy.