User Tag List

Thread: Newbie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanted to thank whittleburner for welcoming and to apologize that i did not see the message until this morning, ( older i get the more i forget ) , now what was i saying......... LOL ......We have a 2018 Ref 307mks so we will be using our 5th wheel semi full time ... We are excited about the change and something new but also nervous and scared but looking forward to it. I have watched threads and post and I have to say that I feel 200% better knowing if i have a problem i can post and y'all are there ready to assist. I hope everyone is safe and thanks again for the welcome.
    Last edited by jnj1015; 02-15-2021 at 06:03 AM. Reason: correcting info
    Jim
    2018 Grand Design
    Reflection 307 MKS

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnj1015 View Post
    I wanted to thank whittleburner for welcoming and to apologize that i did not see the message until this morning, ( older i get the more i forget ) , now what was i saying......... LOL ......We purchased 2020 Ram 2500 Diesel and 2018 Ref 307mks so Wife and I will be using our 5th wheel semi full time since we sold our home and will be homeless ( LOL ) as of March 1st..... will be going back and forth between Yucca Valley Ca and Comanche TX for a little while since my sons family is still here in CA for another year and our daughters family lives in TX. For the time being we will be staying on daughters property and friends property here in Ca as each have full hookups for us , so that will be nice.... We are excited about the change and something new but also nervous and scared but looking forward to it. I have watched threads and post and I have to say that I feel 200% better knowing if i have a problem i can post and y'all are there ready to assist. I hope everyone is safe and thanks again for the welcome.
    New adventures always come with jitters, that's what makes them adventures. Cheers!
    2021 GD Reflection (150) 5th Wheel 268BH
    2019 F250 Gas 6.2L V8 FX4 Crew Cab
    PullRite 2100 20K Hitch w/ LOCKED OUT Turning Point
    2x Honda EU2200i Generators & 1UP Bike Rack & Roll-N-Lock Bed Cover
    Previous Setup:
    2017 Outdoors RV 23BHS
    2017 F150 Sport 3.5L V6 EcoBoost