User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Compass Connect Accessories

Does anyone have any idea if there is a list of accessories supported by compass connect? It looks like an area in the app to scan for other Bluetooth accessories. It would be awesome if this would link with propane level indicators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crickets.

I have the same question and I had a factory Onan generator installed and it does not show up. Can this be added?
    2021 Solitude 375-RES-R
    2021 GMC Denali 3500 SRW

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm guessing it's still new and people are still discovering. Could maybe even be a feature for future accessories that are not yet available.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look up : One Control Smart RV Technology Lippert for a list of models and available options. I only see lights, slides, and awnings available for your series of trailers. I just picked up my new Imagine 2970RL on Wednesday and I’m learning about the system on our trip home.
    Retired Master Electrician and Electrical Contractor
    2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 4x4 LBZ Diesel
    2022 Imagine 2970RL with dual AC & Solar

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrparne View Post
    Does anyone have any idea if there is a list of accessories supported by compass connect? It looks like an area in the app to scan for other Bluetooth accessories. It would be awesome if this would link with propane level indicators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lippert has propane level sensors and temperature sensors that can be used with the app (not the panel, just the app)... but both are currently out of stock.
    2022 Momentum 351M-R
    2019 Ford F450 Platinum CC 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; Truck Covers USA American Work Tonneau; B&W 25K hitch; Airlift 5000 Ultimate+ w/WirelessAir; ZRoadZ back-up lamps
    Gone: 2018 Reflection 28BH; 2017 Ford F350 Platinum CCSB 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; 2015 GMC Denali 2500HD CCSB Dmax
    Gone but still in the family: 2004.5 Chev 2500HD CCSB LTZ Dmax