User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 23bhe what people are paying

We are looking at a 2021 23BHE MSRP says $31149. Dealer says its on sale for $27900 just wondering what everybody has paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Historically, 25% to 30% off MSRP. Of course that was pre-covid and before demand exceeded supply. I would still shoot for that range.
    Geoff and Cheri
    2011 F250 CC 6.7L
    Firestone Ride Rite Airbags
    Pull Rite 16k SuperGlide
    2018 Reflection 303RLS, Build date 9/2017
    USMC-Retired
    Thin Blue Line - Retired

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that’s what I keep reading but you know how they are when you go in and sit down and talk to them.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate doing it and I hate buying cars. I put $1000 on a Winnebago go in and look at it and it’s falling apart I’ve been looking all summer and every time I going to see one there all crap if I got 25 to 30% off MSRP that’s a different story.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I paid less than that for our 2400bh in Canada

I wouldn’t pay that much

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew 1840 payload
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreenblade View Post
    I know that’s what I keep reading but you know how they are when you go in and sit down and talk to them.

I emailed 6 different dealers and listed the unit and specs/add on we wanted. We requested their best price. There was about $8,500.00 between the high and low. We visited the three lowest priced dealers and looked at rigs and just visited to get the dealer vibe. We ended up buying from a dealer (Coachlight RV in Carthage MO), which was out of state and about 2 hours away. They were also the most low pressure. When it came down to finalizing the price we agreed on a price which was lower than their initial online quote. IIRC we were about 28% below MSRP all in. Great dealer to work with. They did not request a single signature until the extensive PDI was completed and all issues corrected. Two nights at their local CG and very attentive techs.
    Geoff and Cheri
    2011 F250 CC 6.7L
    Pull Rite 16k SuperGlide
    USMC-Retired
    Thin Blue Line - Retired

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffnCheri View Post
    I emailed 6 different dealers and listed the unit and specs/add on we wanted. We requested their best price. There was about $8,500.00 between the high and low. We visited the three lowest priced dealers and looked at rigs and just visited to get the dealer vibe. We ended up buying from a dealer (Coachlight RV in Carthage MO), which was out of state and about 2 hours away. They were also the most low pressure. When it came down to finalizing the price we agreed on a price which was lower than their initial online quote. IIRC we were about 28% below MSRP all in. Great dealer to work with. They did not request a single signature until the extensive PDI was completed and all issues corrected. Two nights at their local CG and very attentive techs.
    What year was that? 28% would be great.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What year was that? 28% would be great.

September/Oct 2017
    Geoff and Cheri
    2011 F250 CC 6.7L
    Pull Rite 16k SuperGlide
    USMC-Retired
    Thin Blue Line - Retired

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I went to look at a 2021 23bhe yesterday. I told the salesman I want to watch him extend the slide out. Well the hot and cold water hose to the sink got kinked and leaking antifreeze. The sump pump was also not screwed down properly. They said they will fix both issues. I told them I want to see it work with with water pressure on before I buy it. I got it for $26150 with 2 AGM batteries included. We will see what fix they do for the hose. The oem hose seems to stiff to bend in and out with slide.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I went to look at a 2021 23bhe yesterday. I told the salesman I want to watch him extend the slide out. Well the hot and cold water hose to the sink got kinked and leaking antifreeze. The sump pump was also not screwed down properly. They said they will fix both issues. I told them I want to see it work with with water pressure on before I buy it. I got it for $26150 with 2 AGM batteries included. We will see what fix they do for the hose. The oem hose seems to stiff to bend in and out with slide.

How is your 23BHE so far?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast