User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Vinyl flooring right slide

I have a 2021 M395 MS-R, interior Vinyl flooring attached to the slide (same design as the flooring) that covers the seals and floor trim. This piece of vinyl once the slides have been retracted to the close position, make contact with the sink counter base causing the the vinyl to bow up and maintain this bow even after the slides are extended. Has anyone else experience this condition. If so is there a fix? I understand I can trip the excess vinyl off so there is no interference but I thought I would ask if there is another fix.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RVLUKE View Post
    I have a 2021 M395 MS-R, interior Vinyl flooring attached to the slide (same design as the flooring) that covers the seals and floor trim. This piece of vinyl once the slides have been retracted to the close position, make contact with the sink counter base causing the the vinyl to bow up and maintain this bow even after the slides are extended. Has anyone else experience this condition. If so is there a fix? I understand I can trip the excess vinyl off so there is no interference but I thought I would ask if there is another fix.
    Mine does the same, but it does lay down. Running the heater softens it up, and it lays down pretty quick
    2021 398M Full Body Paint 8k axles. LRH tires. Disc brakes.
    Two bathrooms, no waiting 155 fresh, 104 black, 104 grey 1860 watts solar.
    800AH BattleBorn Batteries No campgrounds 100% boondocking
    2020 Silverado High Country 3500 dually crewcab Duramax Allison

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 395 does the same with the flooring. We flip it up when bringing the slides in and it lays down nice after we open and let it sit for a few minutes.