Well we've waited since October and our new 2021 2970RL finally arrived at the dealer. My wife and I were excited to get there and do a walk through as we're total newbies and this is our first trailer. The dealer was accommodating and moved the trailer into one of the work bays and turned on the heater (it was -6 F). Overall we were impressed and happy with what we found, but did find a few issues:

- The slide out seals on the driver side had a 1/4 inch gap all the way around
- The fender flare on the passenger side was sitting about a 1/2 inch away from the body - closer inspection revealed that the screws had not been driven through the metal backing plate but simply pushed it out of the way
- Three of the windows were not seated properly and in all cases the right side of the window would not lock
- The fire place would operate for a few seconds and then an error code (E3) would appear - this may have been due to the temp as even with the heater on the trailer interior was barely above freezing
- The theater seats had no power and wouldn't operate - The dealer rep crawled behind and made sure they were plugged in but they still wouldn't work.

On the plus side the overall fit and finish was excellent, and when I tried to inspect the roof (Couldn't because it was covered with 3 inches of snow) I noticed that all the vents had the Max Air vent covers installed. Needless to say we couldn't test out the water system because the unit had been winterized.

The dealer was in a hurry to get us to sign off, saying that all systems are tested by the factory before the unit leaves and by signing off the PDI sheet all we are doing is activating our warranty. We had to sign off on the unit in order to complete the sale, however, they were not happy when I amended the PDI sheet to indicate that only a partial inspection was completed due to weather conditions and a full inspection of those components not tested due to weather conditions would have to take place before final delivery.

Let's hope the weather changes soon = we can't wait to get our baby home.