Good Morning,

My wife and I are newbie full-timers (2015 317RST), who have found ourselves caught in the crazy Texas cold spell. Overnight the temperature got down to 10F, but with the wind it feels like -4F. Tonight is supposed to be a little colder. The daytime high today is going to be 27F. We have been running our furnace at 66F overnight and not using any electric heaters. I left all the cabinets and doors open to help keep the plumbing as warm as possible. We are using our fresh water tank and have unhooked all connections (water, sewer) outside. At 2:30 AM this morning, the water pump was running fine. When we turned on the water at 5:30 AM, the pump continued to run and the pressure dropped in all the faucets (this is true for hot and cold). I am running the furnace constantly now in a desperate attempt to open the line. We do not have any portable heaters and due to road conditions, it is unlikely we can get to a town to buy any today.

We do not have a Nautilus system in our coach.

I am very inexperienced when it comes to mechanical/plumbing issues (although I know how to get to the water pump) and would welcome any feedback from the group. Thanks Everyone.