User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Issues with 2021 Momentum 381M Rockford Fosgate System.

Hello. We just took possession of our 2021 381m on Monday. Last night when I was trying to play music in the trailer via the Rockford Fosgate system, we noticed there is no sound for the outside speakers. We noticed the 2 knobs above the head unit system (one for garage and one for external) and only the garage turn dial works. When I was messing with the Rockford Fosgate app on my phone, the internal subwoofer only works if the external speaker level is turned up, but no sound actually comes out of the external speakers. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong, or something isn’t wired correctly. Also can anyone tell me where the amps would be located? They are not in the cabinet next to the head unit. We are trying to fix this ourselves before we have to take it back to the dealer (5 hour drive for us) Thank you.
    2018 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW
    2021 Momentum 381m
    2019 Can Am Maverick X3 Max Xrs

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDad18 View Post
    Hello. We just took possession of our 2021 381m on Monday. Last night when I was trying to play music in the trailer via the Rockford Fosgate system, we noticed there is no sound for the outside speakers. We noticed the 2 knobs above the head unit system (one for garage and one for external) and only the garage turn dial works. When I was messing with the Rockford Fosgate app on my phone, the internal subwoofer only works if the external speaker level is turned up, but no sound actually comes out of the external speakers. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong, or something isn’t wired correctly. Also can anyone tell me where the amps would be located? They are not in the cabinet next to the head unit. We are trying to fix this ourselves before we have to take it back to the dealer (5 hour drive for us) Thank you.
    mine is funny as well.. I cant remember for the life of me but there are more settings in the menu function.. Keep playing around with it and it'll work Sorry i wasn't much help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fosgate speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sickday View Post
    mine is funny as well.. I cant remember for the life of me but there are more settings in the menu function.. Keep playing around with it and it'll work Sorry i wasn't much help
    On your Jensen stereo there are three zones each one has its own volume control. You simply push the zones button to go to each zone then adjust the volume. Zone A is for the interior speakers , Zone B is for exterior speakers and zone C is for the garage. You select the zone then turn the large volume control knob to set the volume you wish.