Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anderson Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by mdwilliams44 View Post
    Got to agree with this observation. I run an Andersen Ultimate Fifth Wheel. Realized it was sitting a might low when I scraped my Genny frame that was sitting in the bed. With the AUH, I was able to raise the connection ball and eliminate that. Also, being able to pull the entire hitch in 10 minute, I have a full bed whenever I need it!

I have a 2020 303RLS, 2008 F250 w/6-6 bed and Reese Titan16 hitch and have kissed the back corner of my cab, causing a slight dent turning in a cul-de-sac. I have been looking at a newer F250 or F350 and possibly the Anderson Ultimate Hitch. Are you saying you can set up this hitch so that no cab interference is experienced? I just wanted to clarify. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Capture plate

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck.N View Post
    I'm not trying to hijack the thread, but I'm curious what kind if service had to be done to the capture plate. I have a Pullrite Superglide 2315 on my Ram, and didn't see anything in my documentation about capture plate service.

Can you kindly enlighten me?

TIA!
    There's nothing to maintain on the capture plate except checking the tension on the positioning bolt. Really, all you need to do is be sure the lock nut hasn't come loose. If it's tight, everything should be good.
    2020 303RLS MorRyde 4000
    2021 Ram 3500 Longhorn DRW 4x4
    14,000 GVW Auto Leveling
    B&W Companion3600

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234