User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave99gst View Post
    Also considering the 2970RL
    We have the 2970RL and absolutely love it! Of course. We looked at the 3100RD and did not care for the kitchen location/layout. And we didn't need two couch's. We wanted a couple's coach and did not need to have anyone sleeping over.

The island in our 2970 is perfect. I can help with meal prep without being 'in' the kitchen. I mean in my DWs way.��
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OurNewEra View Post
    We have the 2970RL and absolutely love it! Of course. We looked at the 3100RD and did not care for the kitchen location/layout. And we didn't need two couch's. We wanted a couple's coach and did not need to have anyone sleeping over.

The island in our 2970 is perfect. I can help with meal prep without being 'in' the kitchen. I mean in my DWs way.��
    Honestly we don’t “need” all those couches either I just though it was sort of a unique layout

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave99gst View Post
    Honestly we don’t “need” all those couches either I just though it was sort of a unique layout
    Yes. The layout is what I would consider unique. And after looking at soooo many trailers they all start to look the same. The kitchen was the deal breaker for us because we do cook in our trailer.
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really comes down to lifestyle. We like to have company in so appreciate the two couches. For us, the kitchen works. Came from a trailer with the island and have concluded it wasted floor space. And the full size “couch” beds accommodate our six ft plus grandsons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12