Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another pair of Canadians

Not completely new, though.

My wife and I ordered our GD Imagine XLS 22RBE in November 2019 and took delivery in June 2020. Although we live in Alberta, we ordered the trailer for pick-up in Ontario so we could spend the summer camping with my wife's sisters. With COVID restrictions things didn't go exactly as planned, but we ended up getting out to Awenda, Restoule, Inverhuron and Algonquin Provincial Parks for a total of 31 nights over the summer of 2020. We did have a few problems with the trailer, but the dealer seems to have taken care of them. The trailer was left in storage in Ontario for the winter and we will pick it up again in June to head out. We already have reservations for most of July and hope to be able to get some more good spots before bringing her back west in the fall. Hopefully we can cross the border and include some of Michigan & Wisconsin on the way home.

Although this is my (our) first post, I have made a lot of use of the search function and suggestions in many threads. Just wanted to thank everyone for their collective knowledge.

Mike & Linda C
    2021 Imagine XLS 22RBE
    2019 GMC Elevation Double Cab 5.3l 8spd

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum.

My wife and I bought a 2018 Imagine 2500RL 3-years ago. We've since travelled through Northern Ontario (spectacular) as far as Winnipeg, Nova Scotia, many PP in Ontario and Nashville TN (yes - there was once a time when we could go there). Planning to travel from Burlington, ON to BC starting at the end of May - COVID permitting. We've really enjoyed travelling with the trailer and look forward more adventures.

Ron & Dorothy

2018 Imagine 2500RL
    2021 Silverado 2500 High Country / Duramax
    Ron & Dorothy
    2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 High Country/Duramax
    2018 Grand Design Imagine 2500 RL
    Burlington, ON Canada