Hello all! First question to the group here on the forums as we just became new Momentum owners about 1 month ago. We got our '21 Momentum 320G from Mike Thompson's in Southern' California. The experience was not the best with several items still outstanding on our due bill to fix/complete.

As we got ready for our first break in trip 2 weeks ago we were loading up and noticed one of the dining room seat back cushions had 2 cuts in it that we didn't notice on the walkthrough during pickup. We had not even used the trailer yet or sat in the seats and the cuts are on the seat back which is really odd. I think it just happened to be the first time we had the ramp down with enough natural light in to see the cushions.

I contacted the service department at MTRV and they informed me that the claim had been denied by GD? Has anyone experienced this situation before? Any advice? I've called GD but got voicemail and left a message with no reply yet.

Super frustrating that it now seems like a finger pointing contest between the 3 parties.

Thanks,