Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

395MS Overall Length

Hi All,

We ordered a '21 395MS-R due to be here in a month or so. I can't get a straight answer if the stated length of 43'8" is from the pin or the front cap.

I need to know what the overall length is from back door latches to front of the nose.... Need to see if it will fit in my shop or I need to build an addition! Would anyone that has one be willing to measure for me?

Thanks in advance!
    Darin

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't own that particular model...I have a 394M, which is mostly a previous version of your trailer. The listed length is always going to be from the pin to the back of the trailer. Of course the nose of the trailer will make that number longer. On mine, the listed length is 42' 4"....pin to the rear of the trailer. Overall, I'm right at 44'....so that is about 20" longer than what GD. lists the trailer. Yours will likely be very similar.....about 20" longer than what it is listed as. I'm guessing based on what mine is, so you should be approx. 45 1/2'. Hope this helps.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will measure mine today. 2021 395 MS-R. I have the reese goosebox so I don't know if that will make a difference.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just measured, from very ramp handles to the front of the cap is 45 feet 6 inches. I was going to measure the hitch but it is shorter than the front cap, plus once I saw overall length I wanted to forget I bought something so long, haha.

This was not a scientific measurement I only had a 25 foot tape to work with so take it all with a YMMV.

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ktnissen View Post
    Just measured, from very ramp handles to the front of the cap is 45 feet 6 inches. I was going to measure the hitch but it is shorter than the front cap, plus once I saw overall length I wanted to forget I bought something so long, haha.

This was not a scientific measurement I only had a 25 foot tape to work with so take it all with a YMMV.
    Looks like you came up with the very same exact number I calculated/guessed at based on my 2018 Momentum 394M
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you both! Looks like it's time to build....