Greetings MGD Forum members, took delivery of an Imagine XLS 22MLE last September. First TT after towing motorcycle trailers and such for many years. Although I still ride I opted not to get a toy box because the TT trips will mostly be with the SO who doesn't ride, and when I head for the desert and dirt biking I can put the DB in the truck. Very happy with the 22MLE so far. Due to Covid we had to order it in July for Sept 2020 delivery. Problems limited to an improperly installed furnace duct, flickering LED overheads on shore power and a cracked shower skylight cover so far. As expected we need and are using the dinette far more than we would N/U the larger bath in the 22RBE. Perfect couples +1 dog trailer, and it's barely noticeable behind my F-150 (set up for towing).
Check your furnace for proper duct routing, inspect the outer shower skylight cover for cracks, and you're good to go! LEDs are on back order.
Mods to date:
Camco insulated cover for entry window
Installed digital voltage meter below control panel to monitor (x2 flooded Interstate 12V) batteries. The standard control panel voltage monitor is wrong/a joke.
Sealed cracks in shower outer skylight with Alpha Systems 1010
Spare tire cover
Swapped (horrible) queen mattress for Nectar memory foam (restricts RS access when slideout is in, heavy, but HEAVENLY)
Padded bed cubby holes with thin foam from an exercise pad to cut noise
Drilled holes in low spots of battery boxes (they filled with rain water)
Put bicycle lock on propane tanks
Wish List
More heat from furnace bed duct (duct might be pinched underneath)
Taller bath faucet
Dim overhead LED lights 10%
A real oven!
That's it! Enjoy!