1. How do you keep your water hose clean when it's not connected? It sits in the dirt while we're hooked up, so when you coil it the connections can get dirt inside. I've been twist-tying a sandwich baggie over each end when I disconnect, but maybe there's a better way. Caps are available for the male end, but I can't seem to find a cap for the female end.

2. How do you coil and store your fresh hose? I was thinking of getting a hose winder to make it a little easier to coil & uncoil, but I might just default to a rubbermaid bin for it. First world problem for sure, but with the cold weather it's hard to get the hose nicely coiled back up.

3. Do you put the caps on your slinky when you store it? The temperature swings seem to be problematic, and we pulled into the campsite two days ago with the end of the slinky hanging out because the thermal expansion pushed the bumper plug out somewhere on the highway. I was thinking I'd keep using them, but drill small vent holes in the center. Keeps any residual liquid in, lets air out.

4. Most of the hookup campsites we've been to have the sewer and fresh water hookups at the opposite ends relative to our trailer. I've been trying to avoid crossing them (unnecessary I know), but that means I have to run the fresh hose in a big loop around the sewer connection. Is there some best practice here?

5. Where do you store your slinky support, i.e. the accordion-like slope thing the slinky rests on when hooked up? Yet another rubbermaid bin?