User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 30-amp Humour

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    LOL You know I went into a Starbucks the other day (had gift card) asked for a regular coffee with one shot of heavy cream. They don't have that. Ended up with some arrabica stuff that tasted yucky. Give me my Dunkin original blend coffee anytime.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of you are so funny, we are getting laughs.
    F150 short bed
    Max tow package 20 inch tires
    36 gallon fuel tank 1600 payload
    TT 2500 RL (picked up June 25th 2021)

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerscol View Post
    LOL You know I went into a Starbucks the other day (had gift card) asked for a regular coffee with one shot of heavy cream. They don't have that. Ended up with some arrabica stuff that tasted yucky. Give me my Dunkin original blend coffee anytime.
    I tried Starbucks one time. We had just moved here and didn't have internet yet at the house and I needed to check some emails....so we went to a Starbucks. Of course I wasn't just going to go in with my laptop and use their service without at least getting a coffee from them, so the wife and I ordered....something....I don't remember what it was exactly. Anyway, we get our order, sit down at the table and I fire up the laptop and there is no WiFi available. So I walked up to the counter and ask what was going on with the WiFi. The lady stated that they had just opened the store and the internet WiFi had not been installed yet. Crap! So I went back to the table and started drinking the coffee..whatever it was. One sip and I knew it was time to leave. I poured out my "blah" brown stuff in the bathroom sink, grabbed my laptop and we left. That was the last time I've been in one.....2006.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    I'm in the same boat (well trailer) DW drinks flavoured decaffeinated [emoji2961][emoji2961] and I drink dark roast and we have a Keurig machine. She now wants her own machine as my pods adds interferes with the taste of her coffee. Lol. World class problems. I'm going back to a French press and she can keep the keurig.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Use this both on our sailboat and the trailer. Really keeps the coffee hot.
    I roast my own green beans and grind before making as I like a good cup of coffee.

I buy Ethiopian Euracheff, Real Kona, and Tanzanian Peabody beans. Really worth it.
    Donna and Dave
    Annapolis, Maryland
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL / Dodge Ram Longhorn 2500 6.4 Hemi
    350 W Newapower Solar: 3000 Victron Inverter/ Charger: Firefly Oasis carbon foam AGM

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm with RV Sailor, I roast my own green coffee beans and do pour over drip. Currently on Maui Red and Yellow Catui light roast. Very very good. Yemeni mocha coffee is also superb. Roasting your own coffee allows you to experience the real taste differences between growing regions/countries and not the same bland city roast that every commercial coffee shack produces.
    2020 Solitude 372WB
    2017 F350 Superduty 4x4, Heavy Duty Tow Package
    2900 Superglide Hitch, MORryde Rubber Pinbox
    Zinny, Golden Retriever (rescue)
    Belle, Golden Retriever (rescue)

"Life With a Dog is a Gift"

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to get back to the AMP question, even on 50 we can’t use the dryer and the convection oven that sits on the buffet without flipping a circuit. 2017 337RLS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We get along great with the Kuereg duo. The wife can use K cups in whatever flavor she wants, and I can use Folgers classic roast.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Y’all ain’t doin’ it right until you have Community Club espresso!

Jk...
    John Wood and Pat Shackelford
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    2016 F250 KR FX4
    Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 3000QB
    2 Australian Shepherds and looking forward to retirement...

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OurNewEra View Post
    The site we are currently at has 30-amp only. We are in South Georgia so it's not terribly cold. Nothing like other folks are facing. I told my DW we had only 30-amp and she asked me what that meant. I told her it meant we can't run both AC's at the same time. Well it would also seem you can't run 2 coffee makers, 1 space heater, and the microwave at the same time. Stay safe and warm everyone!
    When we are in that situation, we like to use the 30amp/15amp dogbane, gives us a little extra boost, if it is available on the power pole.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, you guys making the hair jokes, just knock it off!
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast