User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there a way to check build status online?

The DW and I, sold our 5th Wheel last Thursday and ended up ordering a 2021 Imagine 2250RK at the Idaho RV show this past weekend. It was actually one the dealership had already ordered for inventory and we were told it is scheduled to come off the assembly line on 2/26 and that it would be about 2-3 weeks from that date before it would arrive at the dealership and be ready for delivery. Is there by chance any way to enter the VIN online and get a status update on the build progress? I think it would be neat if you could track the progress...
    Jeff and Debbie
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    2015 Ram2500 Laramie CC 6.7 Cummins Diesel w/air-ride auto leveling
    USMC Veteran

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavysledz View Post
    The DW and I, sold our 5th Wheel last Thursday and ended up ordering a 2021 Imagine 2250RK at the Idaho RV show this past weekend. It was actually one the dealership had already ordered for inventory and we were told it is scheduled to come off the assembly line on 2/26 and that it would be about 2-3 weeks from that date before it would arrive at the dealership and be ready for delivery. Is there by chance any way to enter the VIN online and get a status update on the build progress? I think it would be neat if you could track the progress...
    There's no way to online track, BUT you can call GD customer service and provide VIN and they can give you updates.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Texas.Yankee View Post
    There's no way to online track, BUT you can call GD customer service and provide VIN and they can give you updates.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Awesome...thank you!
    Jeff and Debbie
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    2015 Ram2500 Laramie CC 6.7 Cummins Diesel w/air-ride auto leveling
    USMC Veteran

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just went through this, As soon as it is built, it go through a QC for about 2 days, it is them put in a pickup lot and the dealer is called. The dealer can pick it up themselves of pay a company to deliver. using the 3rd party to deliver can run as long as 2+ weeks when they get backed up.. Once it is setting in the lot the dealer should be able to give you a close approximation of when you can lay eyes on your new TT!
    2021 Grand Design Solitude S Class 3540 GK-R
    2021 Ford Super Duty Crew Cab 4X4 DRW 6.7 LWB F350
    Curt A 20 Hitch