I have owned my unit for just a little over a year now.
Had to deal with two major water leaks which resulted in rework to the underbelly. This alone needs to be redesigned as it is not even close to a good system. Sags and doesn't refasten very well.

My nightmare started in the middle of that crazy winter storm here in TX. All was going well, but two days ago, I started to smell like something burning from the fireplace. So I shut it off. Then the heater kicks on, and I start to smell smoke and at this point is visible. I shut the unit off and the smell filled the unit, but ceased. Next I hear the circuit breaker trip for the converter. It would not engage, so I figured I blew a fuse and the batteries stop charging and I was losing one electrical device and finally the lights. Tried the generator, that was not helping as smoke started to fill the unit again. So I shut it off.

Three days later at below 25 degree temps and everything freezing, I finally got a mobile electrician to look at the unit since I had zero power. Turns out the two outlets that power the vacuum and converter got wet and blew and started to catch fire. 1st I cant imagine why they would have installed them on the deck to start with that is behind the water systems in the first place. Not smart at all. 2nd concern is the converter, also mounted to the same deck right behind the water system. At this point, there are so many things I will be scrutinizing when and if I ever buy another Grand Design unit. I am by far not impressed at this point. Presently, have a bypass on the electrical till I can get the unit back to the shop, which by odd chances has been more times than I visit the doctors office in one year.