Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2018 Solidtude 310GK + Anderson Hitch + 2016 Ram CTD Short Bed

Howdy folks, we're going to be picking up our new-to-us 2018 Solidtude 310GK. I've got the Anderson hitch for industry standard rails installed. I'll be picking up the Solitude in a couple weeks at a location about 500 miles away. This Solitude has the Roto Flex pin box and I've go the lock out kit for it. My question has to do with the Anderson Pin Box adapter; with the combo I have posted in the title, did you mount the pin box adapter facing forward or to the rear?

TIA, Ron

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3rd View Post
    Howdy folks, we're going to be picking up our new-to-us 2018 Solidtude 310GK. I've got the Anderson hitch for industry standard rails installed. I'll be picking up the Solitude in a couple weeks at a location about 500 miles away. This Solitude has the Roto Flex pin box and I've go the lock out kit for it. My question has to do with the Anderson Pin Box adapter; with the combo I have posted in the title, did you mount the pin box adapter facing forward or to the rear?

TIA, Ron
    The determination to have the adapter facing forward or backward is a simple math problem. Here is the video that takes about the measurements required to determine which way to install the adapter

https://youtu.be/SkjTuq_kc9M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Reflection 31MB
    2016 Ram 2500 Cummins

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info.