User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where best to install Wally Dish Receiver in an Imagine 22RBE?

We have a 22RBE and looking for suggestions on where best to install the Wally Dish Receiver. The space above the microwave is obvious - but would have to bore wire holes through cabinet walls to TV space.
    Wondering if the Wally receiver has to be visible - i.e. could it be mounted Flat against the wall behind the TV - hence no boring holes?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe the new Wally is RF remote. I would put it where you want it and see if it works.
    If not then I'd have no issues drilling a hole through the side of the micro through the cabinet for the TV. Run the cables tight against the back wall. If it bothers you to se the cables then build a wood cover out of some 1/8" ply.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Wally is RF so no need for LOS. Get a USB OTA adapter for it so you can connect your off air antenna to it. Then you run a channel scan through the Wally menu and your local channels will appear in the guide.