Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I havent had the time to look into re setting the auto level in our 18 303. Side to side is usually great, but its always nose down when finished. I have to raise the front and lower the rears to get it front to back level. Not too much of a pain, but still should work correctly from the get go.
    On a separate note, i have the older system, and can operate each leg independently.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve been looking for this for about 2 weeks since getting our new 303RLS home. I found this link online this morning.
    https://support.lci1.com/videos/grou...ing-zero-point

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep the "My LCI" app on my phone. Gives me quick access to owners manuals on the fly. Had a similar issue and was able to find what I needed to know to run "zero point calibration".
    Mike C.

2023 GD Imagine AIM 15RB - 2022 Toyota Tundra Hybrid Platinum CrewMax 4x4 shortbed twin-turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 24-valve 3.4-liter V-6

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finz04 View Post
    I keep the "My LCI" app on my phone. Gives me quick access to owners manuals on the fly. Had a similar issue and was able to find what I needed to know to run "zero point calibration".
    I think they updated the software recently and the manual is obsolete now. I’m still trying to get my RV linked to my phone. Haven’t found the QR code nor the password to manually link it. I think I’m going to have to pull the touch screen out and get it off the back of there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine updated recently. All the features I use are there. The app itself doesn't include the manuals, rather they DL to your phone when needed. Only need to DL them once because they save to the phone.
    Mike C.

2023 GD Imagine AIM 15RB - 2022 Toyota Tundra Hybrid Platinum CrewMax 4x4 shortbed twin-turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 24-valve 3.4-liter V-6

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad to know I am not the only one dealing with the challenges of "auto leveling" on our 2021 - GD Solitude 3540GK. The auto level isn't working in our driveway which is slight sloped or at a recent campsite. We do a fair amount of state parks with uneven sites. I thought this would make the process easier...not so much. I have talked to Lippert and reset the zero point. I got the system to work...yeah! We went camping (maiden voyage) and the system would not auto level. We arrived back home and same issue in the driveway. Lippert needs an update to allow for controlling all six jacks manually (if needed). Time for another call to Lippert!
    Scott & Ellen
    2021 - Solitude S-Class 3540GK-R

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott F View Post
    We arrived back home and same issue in the driveway.
    Is the nose of the RV higher than the rear when you start the auto level process?
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bertschb View Post
    Is the nose of the RV higher than the rear when you start the auto level process?
    Yes, the nose would have been slightly higher than the rear of the trailer.
    Scott & Ellen
    2021 - Solitude S-Class 3540GK-R

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12