Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Family of 5 awaiting our 399TH

Howdy folks!

We have camped with and without RV's for years, we recently ordered a Momentum 399TH in FBP to match the rig (Remmy) and are excited to get out on the road some. We spent the last year deciding what model we were going to go with and I think we made a good decision. My wife and I have a ranch and 3 daughters who keep us on our toes, I fix most everything myself and like to modify things. Hoping this forum becomes a place to learn and share things about Ruger (the Momentum).

-Texas

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredat40 View Post
    Howdy folks!

We have camped with and without RV's for years, we recently ordered a Momentum 399TH in FBP to match the rig (Remmy) and are excited to get out on the road some. We spent the last year deciding what model we were going to go with and I think we made a good decision. My wife and I have a ranch and 3 daughters who keep us on our toes, I fix most everything myself and like to modify things. Hoping this forum becomes a place to learn and share things about Ruger (the Momentum).

-Texas
    Welcome to the group. There's definitely lots of knowledge and great folks here.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the family! It's not to early to create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Happy camping!

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015