User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solitude S-Class TV and Interior Speakers

We are in the process of purchasing a 2022 S-Class 3740BH-R. I can't find any info about what size the TV is and where the interior speakers are. I know we'll want to make some upgrades to the audio, but I want to know what we're starting with. Anyone have any info on what's stock and have opinions of the system overall? Also, has anyone replaced their TV with a larger one? Does a larger one fit? Has anyone installed a sound bar?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kengqiuist View Post
    We are in the process of purchasing a 2022 S-Class 3740BH-R. I can't find any info about what size the TV is and where the interior speakers are. I know we'll want to make some upgrades to the audio, but I want to know what we're starting with. Anyone have any info on what's stock and have opinions of the system overall? Also, has anyone replaced their TV with a larger one? Does a larger one fit? Has anyone installed a sound bar?
    Brands seem to change... even within model years. You can pretty much count on needing to install a sound bar if you want good audio.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    DECelt
    2021 Solitude 310-GK
    2022 Ram 3500 CCLB diesel

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the supply chain is in tact, the GD parts lookup site shows the main TV is a 40" TCL smart TV. (Bedroom and bunkhouse TVs are 32".) Ours came with a 50" TCL ROKU smart TV and we're happy with it. As @DECelt mentioned, we have installed a Polk Audio sound bar and sub-woofer for audio for everything.

https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...y/parts-lookup

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015